Zoltan’s Phase I Program
Do these 2 – 3 times a day (Morning, Afternoon, Evening)
#1) Take LONG and DEEP breaths for as long as it feels good, it should release tension in your back overtime, the numbers are just as a guide for now
#2) Do it without the ball, standing up (I have no video without the ball, sorry)
#3) Make sure to hold your spine in neutral so the only thing that moves is your belly when you breathe in or out
#4) You’ll need an analog blood pressure cuff (~$50). Keep the needle as close to 110mmHg as possible even while you breathe. It can fluctuate +/- 5 mmHg. When this gets easy, you’re ready to move onto more challenging movements (I expect that to be 2 – 3 days if you do them 2-3 times a day)
In addition to the above, do these:
1) Drink up to 3 litres of filtered water (I forgot to mention that the preference is spring or filtered water) with a bit of sea salt, lemon/lime and honey – Work up to 3 litres, start at 4 cups (~1 litre) then add 1 cup a day to avoid having to go to the bathroom every 5 minutes. Sip it throughout the day
2) Buy a heat lamp (infrared lamp) at a hardware store (brand: Sylvana is what I have ~$13) and point it at your back for 5 or so minutes at a time whenever you remember (3 – 5 times a day) then cover it with a blanket and keep it warm for an additional 10 or so minutes
3) Do the above exercises in the order I put them down
4) Tighten your pubic muscles (hold back pee and poo, draw your belly button in) every single time you’re moving, walking or doing anything requiring your pelvis/spine to move. This is going to make your life easier
Bonus stuff you can start thinking about now:
5) Eliminate all grains, nuts and seeds from your diet, either slowly or cold turkey as they’re pro inflammatory (gyulladas kelto). This is going to make a big difference too.
6) Eat lots of bone broth (hus leves) and if you can get gelatin (This is what I suggest but they only sell them 6 at a time: http://greatlakesgelatin.com/storefront/index.php/consumer/collagen-hydrolysate.html – Mark Stone might have some for sale individually – I will send an introduction email to him tomorrow)
7) Eat lots of protein (grass fed beef/bison is best) so your body has the primary building blocks to repair damaged and regenerate new tissue (gelatin is 85% protein so it would also be a good choice)
We can talk about the bonus stuff later. For now, do the top 4. I just put these in to give you an idea of what’s coming next.