Zoltan’s Phase II Program
Do these 2 – 3 times a day (Morning, Afternoon, Evening)
#1) Take LONG and DEEP breaths for as long as it feels good, it should release tension in your back overtime, the numbers are just as a guide for now
#2) Do it without the ball, standing up (I have no video without the ball, sorry)
#3) Make sure your hands are right under your shoulders, knees are right under your hips. Lift the hand and knee literally a millimeter off the ground straight up. Avoid kicking your feet back or to the side. Make sure you keep yourself in the same spot instead of leaning left/right when you lift up. You have to hold the muscles tight in your core. Draw your belly button in, turn on your pubic muscles holding back your pee and poo as well as activating your butt muscles. All of these will stabilize you and keep you upright.
#4) Make sure to hold your spine in neutral so the only thing that moves is your belly when you breathe in or out
#5) Keep the needle as close to 110mmHg as possible while you lift your leg up and while you lower it. It can fluctuate +/- 5 mmHg. When this gets easy, you’re ready to move onto moving your feet farther away from your butt like you did with LA #1
In addition to the above, do these:
1) Increase your water intake a bit more (to 3 litres.)
2) Do the above exercises in the order I put them down
3) Keep remembering to tighten your pubic muscles (hold back pee and poo, draw your belly button in) every single time you’re moving, walking or doing anything requiring your pelvis/spine to move. This is going to make your life easier
4) Eliminate all grains, cereals, oatmeal, pasta, nuts and seeds from your diet, either slowly or cold turkey as they’re pro inflammatory (gyulladas kelto). This is going to make a big difference now.
6) Eat lots of protein (grass fed beef/bison is best) so your body has the primary building blocks to repair damaged and regenerate new tissue (gelatin is 85% protein so it would also be a good choice)